As an early employee at an exciting, fast growing startup backed by marquee investors, you will be expected to think like a strategist and execute like an entrepreneur. Your goal will be to propel growth through net new revenue via customer acquisition, expansions and upsells, while also shaping product direction. You will work closely with prospects, customers, sales and the product development team to steer our company’s growth. The ideal candidate will be the expert on both product as well as customer use cases, helping our customers get the most value from CloseFactor. The solution architect will also be the field voice into product development, helping translate top customer issues into product requirements and defining the roadmap. With game changing technology of CloseFactor, you will get to define and inform the future of not just the CloseFactor platform but also fundamentally change how sales and marketing processes are driven in B2B tech companies.
What you will do
- Own the customer acquisition, onboarding and expansion process. Pre-sale, you will build partner closely with our sales teams in helping close deals via demonstrated product value in solving complex challenges for the customer. You will also develop relationships with users to keep the solution relevant to customers’ ongoing strategies.
- Post-sale, you will lead the effort for the customers to operationalize our solution into their selling process and accelerate customer’s value realization from CloseFactor.
- Work with all levels of sales leadership (CROs, VP Sales all the way to account executives and business development representatives) as a trusted partner and advisor on the most efficient GTM tactics
- Drive input to product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
- Be a company and brand advocate: our customers love us and our value realization process
What we are looking for
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing technical role as a consultant or as SaaS enterprise software sales engineering
- Ability to see the big picture from the customer’s standpoint, and tailor solutions to them
- Consistent diplomacy and poise while working through customer acquisition, onboarding and expansion
- Aptitude for learning software and Go-to-market best practices
- Outstanding skills in establishing rapport with customers, excellent discovery and closing skills
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Outreach/SalesLoft
- Previous experience selling or implementing sales or marketing technology such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gong, Clari, Outreach, or SalesLoft
- Technical aptitude with data science, python and data science
- Experience working in a successful early/ mid-stage start-up
- High confidence, low ego
CloseFactor helps companies identify their best customers, empower their sales forces, and accelerate their sales pipeline through technology that extracts meaningful and actionable intelligence from unstructured information about prospect accounts including business priorities, active projects and ideal buyer personas.
We seek naturally curious and enthusiastic learners who can adapt to solve the range of software and business problems that emerging startups typically encounter. We are a remote first team and we are backed by marquee investors and industry leading angel investors.
To apply: please email your resume to email@example.com